We are PUMPED Level Method assessments are starting next week! Time to see how our hard work for the past 5 months has paid off!
To get the most out of the next 3 weeks:
- Attend as many days as possible. Yes we will have make ups, but logistically it would be ideal to have as few as possible.
- Take a breath. This is our second set of assessments and we will do it again in 4 months. It’s not a test you can fail and I KNOW you’re going to kill it.
- We aren’t trying to “win’ colors or get ‘all the levels’. That’s ego talking. We want to have a snapshot of your current fitness level, wherever that may be. That gives us a clear starting point for the road map to get you to where you want to go next.
- Download the Level Method App.
- Record your scores in the app. We will approve them for you as we go.
- Watch movements and standards in the app as well. Assessments mean NOTHING without standards. Hold yourself to them, heck even be more strict on yourself. It’s only going to help in the long run.
- Start assessments well below where you think you’re going to end up (and remember the ‘gates’)!
- Have Fun.
- Have the MOST fun.
- Make sure everyone around you is having fun too.
A) Front Squat
10, 8, 6, 4 – Building each set
B) In the Bush
15 min AMRAP
4 Toes to Bar
8 American KbS (70/44)
12 Wallballs (20/14)
Strategy and Briefing:
Small sets in short rounds can be tough to pace — and this Breathe & Burn workout is no exception. Keep sets unbroken throughout, but start slow. Take a few deep breaths before starting each movement, to control the pace. Although the sets are short, focus on tight & efficient movement as if you had to do 100 unbroken. This will stave off unnecessary fatigue and help get you to the final stretch. Breathing should always match pace. Keep each set consistent throughout.
Levels Consideration: N&C Endurance, Kettlebell, API
Goal: 10 Rounds