Eating Clean Prepared
Meal orders are due Friday, October 4th by midnight! Please order through Mason’s website by clicking here. Meals will be dropped off on Tuesday by noon in the new AC space. Please plan to pick meals up by 7pm and let Carly or a coach know if you are unable to do so.
Next Week’s Menu:
- Kung Pao Pork- Szechuan Pepper Sauce, Vegetables, Toasted Cashews, Black Rice
- Traditional Adana Turkish Beef Kabobs- Tahini Green Sauce, Pickled Red Onions, Quinoa Tabouleh Salad
- Pan Seared Red Snapper Fillet- Romesco Sauce, Grilled Asparagus, Slow Roasted Peppers, Caramelized Parsnip
- Chicken Cacciatore- Tomato-Vegetable Ragout, Wild Mushrooms, Sauteed Spaghetti Squash, Herbs, Garlic Chips
- Saikoro Steak- Daikon Relish, Fried Garlic Ponzu, Hibachi Vegetables, Fried Cargo Rice
Order meals by midnight to enjoy the these Traditional Adana Turkish Beef Kabobs (pictured below)
In 25 min, Build to Heavy:
- Power Snatch
- Hang Power Snatch
Workout Goal: Build to Heavy
Level Consideration: Weightlifting
Strategy and Briefing: Keep the Bar Close. Excellence requires efficiency. One of the biggest weightlifting mistakes is letting the bar come out too far in front. Happens all the time. Inefficient & not excellent. The lats play a major role in this: engaging them helps keep the bar close, and controls the arm pull. Win-win. If you’re jumping forward, or missing forward, the bar is likely too far in front. Visualize the bar CLOSE to the body, then reproduce it in reality. If you do it right, you’ll immediately notice a significant difference, in both weight lifting and consistency.