Eating Clean Prepared meal orders are due Friday, September 6th by midnight! Please order through Mason’s website by clicking here. Meals will be dropped off on Tuesday by noon in the new AC space. Please plan to pick meals up by 7pm and let Carly or a coach know if you are unable to do so.
Next Week’s Menu:
- Cashew Chicken-stir fried vegetables, cashew-curry sauce, toasted cashews, herbs, black rice
- Cabernet Braised Brisket Burger-spicy bacon mustard, grilled broccoli, charred tomato, roasted garlic cauliflower mash
- Shrimp Creole-wild caught shrimp, creole sauce, scallions, brown rice
- Apricot Miso Glazed Pork Tenderloin-snow peas, gingered carrots, Chinese five spice roasted sweet potatoes
- Herbs de Provence Crusted Steak-Bordelaise sauce, sautéed spinach, root vegetable ragout
Each order comes in 5 meal increments of the meals listed on the website in medium and large sizes. If you would like to substitute any meal or make Mason aware of food allergies or preferences please make a note when checking out. For example, if you don’t like fish, you can request two chicken entrees instead. Side note: you should totally try all of the meals as they never disappoint!! Orders will be delivered to the gym no later than noon on Tuesday. If you order as a family, meaning more than one order of meals, you will receive a discount!
Last week’s Chicken Pad Thai…delicious and nutritious!!!
A.) Clean and Jerk
Work to a Heavy 3RM
Levels Consideration: Weightlifting
B.) “Tee Time”
10 min EMOM:
- 3 TTB
- 5 Lateral Squat Jumps
- 1 Clean and Jerk (50-60% of 3RM)
Levels Consideration: Weightlifting, Neuro and Core