Hope everyone is safe from Dorian! You can still order meals from Mason if you haven’t yet had the chance. Check out the menu below:
1. Banh Mi Pork Burger, Scallion Cauliflower Cake, Sriracha Aioli, Probiotic Thai Cucumber Salad
2. Tandoori Chicken Skewers, Cucumber Raita, Lemon Wedges, Spiced Spinach, Red Lentil-Quinoa Pilaf
3. Caribbean Spice Crusted Red Snapper, Papaya Coulis , Grilled Vegetables, Smashed Cassava
4. Southeast Asian Ginger Chicken Fricassee, Fried Brown Jasmine Rice
5. Black Pepper and Coffee Rubbed Tenderloin of Beef, Sweet Onion Relish, Demi-Glace, Vegetable Melange, Sweet Potato Cakes
YUM!!!! Please place orders by midnight by clicking here.
As a reminder, we will hold classes today at 12pm and 5pm.
A.) 15 min. Back Squat
Levels Consideration: Squat Endurance
- 25 Abmat Situps
- OHS 95/65
- Rest 1:00 between rounds
Workout Goal: <14:00
Levels Consideration: Flexibility, Squat Endurance, N&C Endurance
Strategy & Briefing: Intervals like this never seem too bad, but the combination of movements in this Deep Burn workout may surprise you. Going from Abmat Situps to OH Squats will challenge your core greatly. Move smooth through the Situps before moving into the OH Squats. Take a few deep breaths before starting your set of squats to be sure you are ready to go unbroken. If you have to start breaking up the OH Squats these intervals may start to drag on. As you are doing your OH Squats focus on keeping the shoulders active the entire time and keeping your squat mechanics sound. Even if you are feeling good in the first 2 rounds, take your time and realize that you have much more to go.