There are many options to choose from when it comes to losing weight, building muscle, and improving your overall health. Group fitness classes, and even the recent influx of in-home exercising options are GREAT for some people, but when it comes to “what’s the best fit for you?” the answer may actually be personal training. Here are 5 reasons why you should consider working 1-on-1 with one of our coaches in order to help achieve your health and fitness goals.
1. It’s all about YOU – You know the results you want, and how you want to feel, look, move, etc. As a personal training client, we’ll pair you with one of our coaches whose job is to create the roadmap for you to get there. They will put together an individualized plan just for you, based on your needs and goals. This will remove all the guesswork for you, and ultimately speed up your success. Your only job: show up, and work hard!
2. Accountability – If you’re exercising at home, it’s easy to skip a day (or 5) when “life gets in the way”. People are much more likely to follow through on plans when the alternative is letting people down. If you accidentally sleep in Planet Fitness and Peloton aren’t going to call you and ask what happened. But your personal training coach will!
3. Instant feedback – Many people are afraid to start an exercise program because they don’t know what to do. Whether your personal training sessions are in-person or via Zoom, your coach will be there to help make sure you’re moving properly. You don’t need to wonder if you’re doing something correctly. We’ve trained thousands of people over the last 10 years. While each of you is unique, we haven’t yet met a person that we couldn’t create an effective training plan for.
4. Time – Between family, friends, and work…you are busy! Many personal training clients say they enjoy the flexibility it offers, as opposed to following a pre-set group class schedule. We offer personal training sessions 7 days a week, starting as early as 5am!
5. Cleanliness – Given the current climate, many people are fearful to be among groups of people. Working 1-on-1 with one of our coaches is a smart way to keep you out of large groups and in a more comfortable, controlled setting.
Don’t believe me? Check out what Dee Dee has to say about Locomotion Fitness and the difference our coaches can make!
If you’re ready to find out if working with your own personal coach is right for you, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your top 3 health goals for us. We’ll get in touch and set up a time to meet with you, do a FREE Body Composition Scan ($40 value), and discuss how we can help you.