Dumbells and Diapers opening seminar is this Thursday, September 26th at 11:30am!!!
This class will focus on relearning how to engage the pelvic floor, core strength and conditioning exercises to help with daily activities with your little one. Coach Christy is certified in Brianna Battles Pregnancy and Postpartum Athleticism and is available for personal training sessions to accommodate anyone interested in pre or postpartum preparation and recovery! See below for more details:
- Six week series beginning on October 1st with 60 minute classes every Tuesday and Thursday at 11:30 am
- Series is open to pregnant or postpartum mothers and babies 0-2 years old
- Opening seminar on September 26th at 11:30 am with a Pelvic Floor Physical Therapist covering topics such as symptoms, movement and common tendencies, anatomy, breathing methods and more
- Click here for more information including a video from Coach Christy, cost, and more.
Mommas, sign up to nurture your babies and yourselves by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org!!
A.) OH Squats, Build to Heavy 3
Levels Consideration: Flexibility, Front Squat
9 min AMRAP:
- 8 DB Snatch 50/35
- 10 OH Reverse Lunge
- 25m Suitcase Carry, all one side then switch
Workout Goal: 6+ Rounds
Levels Consideration: Kettlebell, Squat Endurance
Strategy and Briefing: This workout is similar to Mole Hill done on August 29. Shoulder fatigue plays a big role in this Breathe & Burn workout. Move consistently through the Db Snatch, but stop one short & rest. Do the final Snatch as a part of getting into the OH Lunges, and go unbroken there. It’s tempting to put the Db down after a few reps, but don’t rush it. Do quality reps mindfully, with the Db stable overhead. Go directly into the Suitcase Carry after the Lunges, and rest before starting the next side. Breathing needs to stay consistent to keep the pace up — don’t let it fall behind.